Transition to Work
The Transition to Work team works with participants to:
- Assess skills and abilities
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Motivation and wellbeing
- Employment and education goals
- Capacity and capabilities to achieve goals.
Participants have access to:
- Local employment and education opportunities
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities
- Tailored support and access to skills and capacity building activities
- Connection to local support services.
The combined assistance and support help to:
- Build relevant employment and education pathways
- Develop work ready skills
- Overcome barriers to engaging with the workforce.